[Pluto-help] (no subject)

pablo cdolona a mail1.tread.net
Mar 10 Apr 2001 14:15:43 CEST

Hallo, I' m a newbie in Linux, and
1) :I'm trying to upgrade from Xfree86 3.3.3.1 to 3.3.6, but I don't know ,
after downloading, unpacking and running the scripts, how to upgrade the
various simbolic link to X, Xwrapper,etc..
2) : I've a NIC sis900 integrated in my motherboard ( an amazing  PC133 aio)
,well, what should I do to make it works ? Upgrading the kernel ? Modprobing
modules?
3) : anyone knows something about an hp CDRW 8200 USB ?
I know I' m asking really many things, but thanks to everyone who will help
me.
Pablo