[Pluto-help] Basic compiler per Linux e Wimdows

Rex st991465 a educ.di.unito.it
Ven 2 Mar 2001 19:08:41 CET

in che senso?
cosa devi fare?

dillo a wally...

Ciauz!
 (R)ex

* Sweet dreams are made of this..       *
* Who am I to disagree                  *
* I travel the world and the seven seas *
* Everybody is looking for something    *
* Some of them want to use you          *
* Some of them want get used by you     *
* Some of them want to abuse you        *
* Some of them want to be abused....    *