[Pluto-help] (no subject)

FRANK libfrank a libero.it
Dom 21 Ott 2001 13:57:32 CEST

I need a help to how use thn iBCS module in my Linux e-desktop 2.4
The version of kernel is 2.2.x and the iBCS are presents in the system but don't activate.
I exec the command "insmod iBCS" and with the command "lsmod" I view that are loaded in the system.
When I exec command "cbrun" that is a execution command for RTS32 run-time system of a VS-COBOL rel. 1.27 by MICROFOCUS Linux tell me that there is an error in execution off binary file.
I re-compiled cbrun.c with "gcc" and now this command go well but the library that it loaded have the same problem with execution of binary file.
I haven't the source of this file (RTS32) that is the effective run-time sysitem of COBOL and I don't know whate I do for this problem.
The iBCS must loaded in another way ? or this problem haven't a solution ??
Please help me anybody !!
Scuse for my english ... I am Italian !
Thanks

FRANK