[Pluto-help] CD DISTRO

MaNdRiCuS mandricus a libero.it
Mar 7 Maggio 2002 11:19:10 CEST

file README.iso-images.en trovato sull'ftp di SUSE.

SuSE Linux AG is one of the leading providers of Open Source software
worldwide: this forms the backdrop to the reason why we, too, have
committed ourselves to the support and further development of the Open-Source
community.

SuSE Linux AG, with over 100 full time developers, is making a substantial
contribution to the further development of the Linux Open Source operating
system and its related programs. We are one of the main driving forces in
the fields of development of the kernel, KDE, XFree86, compiler, ALSA, USB
and multiple-platforms, and we are in addition supporting the
internationalization of the Linux project.

In our SuSE Linux Open Source operating system we bring together a wide
range of freely available programs, applications and tools. This is our
carefully assembled product,  which we provide and distribute for 6
platforms (Intel/AMD, IA64, PPC, AXP, S/390 and Sparc).

Above all we strive to ensure the high quality of SuSE Linux, and that it
is as up-to-date as possible. In addition we want to guarantee the constant
high quality of our documentation and our support, in the interest of all
customers.

In order to be able to maintain this service in the future, as well as
meeting the accompanying wishes of our customers, we are dependent on
sales of our products and services, and must ensure that an adequate cost
structure exists within our company.

For the purposes of testing and evaluation, we have made a great effort to
provide a variation of  SuSE Linux which does not have to be installed,
and which makes it extremely easy to try out SuSE Linux or examine its
hardware requirements.

With our SuSE Linux FTP version (SuSE Linux Professional, excluding
commercial program packages, which we are not allowed to offer on their
own for download) we provide a free service for all those who wish to install
SuSE Linux via FTP.

We are currently providing ISO images for download for all
non-Intel/AMD/PPC platforms (IA64, AXP, S/390 and Sparc), since these products
cannot be made available everywhere, worldwide and at the accustomed speed.

Of course we would be pleased to present you and your company with our
complete range of services; you can request our product catalog at any
time, free of charge and without obligation.

Your SuSE Linux Team!