[PLUTO-help] Postfix/rpm e sasl2 su FC3

bombadur bombadur a slacky.it
Gio 7 Lug 2005 12:12:54 CEST

Alle 12:03, giovedì 7 luglio 2005, sasa ha scritto:

> V3 DSA signature: BAD, key ID 4f2a6fd2
>
> ??

Hai importato la chiave?
# rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY
(la tua potrebbe essere diversa perche` non uso FC)

comunque questo dovrebbe esserti di aiuto:

$ rpm -qpi --changelog
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/postfix-2.1.5-2.2.i386.rpm
| grep -C2 sasl

* mar feb 24 2004 John Dennis <jdennis a finch.boston.redhat.com>
2:2.0.16-13

- remove /etc/sysconfig/saslauthd from rpm, fixes bug 113975

* mer feb 18 2004 John Dennis <jdennis a porkchop.devel.redhat.com>

- set sasl back to v2 for mainline, this is good for fedora and beyond,
  for RHEL3, we'll branch and set set sasl to v1 and turn off ipv6

* mar feb 17 2004 John Dennis <jdennis a porkchop.devel.redhat.com>

- revert back to v1 of sasl because LDAP still links against v1 and we
can't
- bump revision for build
  have two different versions of the sasl library loaded in one load
image at
  the same time. How is that possible? Because the sasl libraries have
different
  names (libsasl.so & libsasl2.so) but export the same symbols :-(
  Fixes bugs 115249 and 111767

--
saluti, bombadur

MajaGLUG, il LUG piu` grande d'Italia
http://www.majaglug.net

Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g