[ILDP-LFS] Interessante su BLFS

Giulio Daprelà giulio_d a email.it
Lun 7 Mar 2005 01:20:14 CET

Se quello che dice l'email che vi riporto si avvererà avremo un sacco
di grattacapi in meno: non dovremo più verificare gli aggiornamenti
della release in sviluppo, ma potremo concentrarci sulla traduzione
di una versione stabile.

Giulio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs a swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 15:51:28 -0600
Subject: BLFS 6.0 Release Plans
To: BLFS Development List <blfs-dev a linuxfromscratch.org>

We are going to try to release BLFS 6.0 in about a week.  Right now
there are about 25 bugs targeted for 6.0 in Bugzilla.  If anyone has any
strong feelings about any of the bugs targeted for 'future', please let
us know.

The issue of the index is being put on hold.  There is now a note on the
index page that says the index is incomplete.  It will stay there for
this release and will be removed when the index is in fact completed.

Also, in the future, I want to do more frequent releases of BLFS as
packages are updated.  A tentative target of about every 2-3 months will
provide a BLFS 6.0.1, 6.0.2, etc and we will not try to sync only with
LFS x.y releases.

   -- Bruce

 --

 Sponsor:
 Dai più energia al tuo sport! Rigenera il tuo corpo in maniera naturale