[PLUTO-ildp] ipsec-howto

Claudio Cattazzo claudio a pluto.it
Mar 9 Dic 2003 23:11:08 CET

Ecco cos'ho ottenuto chiedendo su LDP:

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Claudio Cattazzo wrote:

> From the IPsec HOWTO (http://www.ipsec-howto.org):
> "The latest version of this document can always be found at The Linux
> Documentation Project and at the official homepage
> http://www.ipsec-howto.org."
>
> Why then isn't it available at tldp.org?

Same goes for my docs.  I can do an update and the new version is on my
site.  But it can take a while (hours/days) longer before TLDP does an
update.  It depends if the authors have their own hosting or not, I guess.

Oh and also, the official home page might have been there before the doc
was submitted to TLDP, like my Bash guide.  It has been on-line for a year
now, but it's only after somebody said, hey that would be a good thing to
add, that I submitted it, and it is still being reviewed.  Reasons enough.

Direi che posso pubblicarlo nella documentazione non derivata da LDP, almeno
per il momento, e se un domani verrà inclusa in LDP la sposterò, con le
dovute modifiche (insomma quello che ho fatto con il
Debian-Binary-Package-Building-HOWTO).

ginox: ok? Posso avere il nome del revisore così aggiungo il suo nome?

--
Ciao,
Claudio