[PLUTO-journal] RE:HELLO'

James Duala jduala77 a postmaster.co.uk
Ven 8 Ago 2003 11:51:36 CEST

Hello'
I am James Duala the accountant general of the contract payment department of the Niger Delta Development Comission. I do not know how conversant with the political and economic situation in Nigeria .It is pertinent to acquaint you with the fact that crude oil is and remains the economic mainstay of the country, To put the fact in perspective, Nigeria is the Fifth Largest pruducer of crude oil in the world. consequent upon this acceptable fact,NDDC was established to develop the oil producing areas, and accordance wit the constitutional provision 13% of the total annual oil earnings is given to NDDC to develop the oil producing communities.

The decision to establish NDDC was neccesitated by environmental pollution, and ecological degradation caused by oil drilling activities in the restive Niger Delta areas .
Some time in 2001 one of our foreign contractors by name Mr Manfred Bernd and his wife died in ghastly motor accident along Port Harcourt road . Ever since them none of his relation has been located,I have been made enquiries to the embassy but all my efforts proved unsuccesful.

However before is death he was to be paid the sun of USD 13.7M. Thirteen million seven hundred thousand point zero zero us dollars. for a contract he executed for NDDC .In the light of this , I hereby seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the late contractor, so that the money will be paid in your favour and you be required to keep absolute confidentiality. As you as hear from you and your signified interest we shall discuss the sharing and investment modalities.

I want to assure you that this is an accredited deal that will executed under legimate arrangement, Therefore , you are protected from any encumbrances or embarassment.

Sincerely Yours
James Duala.