[PLUTO-journal] Allah bless you

akpata olomu akpata a katamail.com
Lun 18 Ago 2003 09:26:11 CEST

FROM THE OFFICE OF:Dr. moyo

OFFICE TELEPHONE NO.: +234 1 776 7824
FAX: +234-1-759-9278.

Dear Sir/Madam,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$10.2M (TEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). BUSINESS INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP.

Good day to you.

The reason for this proposal is that your help is required in order to
facilitate and successfully complete a profitable venture that is of
immensebenefit to you, and us the originators within a stipulated time
frame.

I am ,Dr. moyo a director with the Power and Steel
Department(PSD)and
the Secretary of the Contract Award and Monitoring Committee (CAMC) of
the PSD.

This profitable venture involves the sum of US$10,200,000.00 (Ten
million Twohundred thousand United States Dollars) which is presently
in anaccount of thePSD. We need your help as a foreigner to help transferthissum
 ofUS$10.2M(Ten million Two hundred thousand United sates dollars). We
 cannotmake thistransfer on our own or in our names for the fact that we are
 civil servants(still in active service). But you as a foreigner can assist us
 in thesense that the money to be transferred will be paid to you asmoneymeant
 forinvestment purpose Themoney in question is ready for transferintoan overseas
 account which
weexpect you to provide.

We have agreed that the money will be shared according to the ratio
statedbelow;a) 10% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary ofthefund.b) 85% to us originators (which if possible we may enter
 into apartnership with you).We will require from you:a) Name and address
 ofCompany/ Beneficiary.
b) Details of the account which you are the only signatory that the
money willbe transferred into.

The above requirements is to initiate and faclitate the transfer of the
money.Be informed that the reason we are sending you this letter is
becausewe knowthat the only way to succeed is to seek the help of a
foreigner. Your professional status is not a matter of hindrance in
thistransaction. Please, your assistance is highly solicited.

We have no doubts at all that this money will be released and
transferred if weget the necessary foreign partner to assist us in this
deal.

Therefore, when the business is successfully concluded we shall through
the sameconnections withdraw all documents used from all the concerned
governmentministries for 100% security. All expenses regarding the
openingof anaccountif not already in existence shall be borne by you,
all expenses are however reimbursable on the conclusion of this
businesstransaction. It is of high hope that you will consider this
humblerequest and respond positively.

If you are still in doubt after the receipt of this letter please do
not
hesitate to contact and ask any question(s)that may hinder your
decision onthis matter.

Please an acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter will be
appreciated.

For more details on this transaction you can call me on my telephone
number+2341 776 7824. The Telephone line may be busy, please keep on
trying till you get through.

While awaiting your early response, thank you in anticipation of your
mostvalued assistance.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. moyo
P.S. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.
Alternative email address:drmoyo_123 a yahoo.ie