[Pluto-soci] URGENT PLEASE HELP.

Dr. Mrs. Munirat M. Abacha mariam.a a abacha.zzn.com
Gio 9 Maggio 2002 02:48:15 CEST

From: Dr. Mrs. Munirat M. Abacha.
C/o BARRISTER HAREMS AHMED. (SAN)
12, Queens drive
Dodan Barracks
Lagos- Nigeria

Attn: Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Mrs. Munirat M. Abacha, wife to the late
Nigerian Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died
on the 8th of June 1998 while still in active duty. I
am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be
of great assistance to each other likewise development
a cordial business relationship. I currently have the
sum of forty- five million United State Dollars
($45,000,000.00) which I intended to use for
investment purpose specifically in your country.

The money came as a result of a payback contract deal
between my late husband and a Russian firm in our
country’s multi billion Dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.
The Russian partners returned my husbands share of
45,000,000.00 USD after the death of my husband and
lodged it with my brother’s security company in
Nigeria of which I am the director. Right now the new
civilian government have intensified their probe on my
husband’s financial resource and the amount and
banking transaction has been suspended. My son
(Mohammed) is facing trial and our traveling
facilities had been seized temporarily.

In view of this, I acted very fast as the early stage
of the probe to withdraw the $45,000,000.00 from the
company’s vault and deposited it in a privately
erected safe in overseas. I have since declared the
security company bankruptcy. No record ever existed
concerning the money neither is the money traceably by
the government because there is no document showing
that we received such money form the Russians.

Due to the current situation in my country concerning
government attitude towards my family. It has become
quite impossible for me to make use of this money
within nor have freedom to travel, this, I seek your
assistance to transfer this money out of the security
safe urgently to enable us discuss in detail about
this transaction. Bearing in mind that your assistance
in needed to transfer this fund, I propose a
commission of 15% of the total sum to you for the
expected services and assistance.

Your urgent response is highly needed so as to stop me
from seeking further contact for assistance. All
correspondence must be by E-mail for security reasons.
I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise
the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
extra-ordinary confidential whatever your decision
while I await your prompt response.

Best regards,

BARRISTER HAREMS AHMED (Attorney at Law)

On Behalf of: Dr. Mrs. Munirat M. Abacha