R: [Pluto-help] JAVA

Rex st991465 a educ.di.unito.it
Gio 1 Mar 2001 13:56:23 CET

Eccolo..

* Sweet dreams are made of this..       *
* Who am I to disagree                  *
* I travel the world and the seven seas *
* Everybody is looking for something    *
* Some of them want to use you          *
* Some of them want get used by you     *
* Some of them want to abuse you        *
* Some of them want to be abused....    *