(R)e: [PLUTO-help] MDK9.1 o RH9 ??

(R)ex Sanna 77512746 a tiscali.it
Lun 28 Apr 2003 17:42:16 CEST

De MDK9.1 o RH9 ??

Rispondo con http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/introtolinux.html :

Which Distribution Is The Best?

Yeah, right. The best distribution is whichever one that You think is best.
I suggest that you install and try as many different distributions as you can.
Not only will you learn some things about Linux in general, you'll also discover some things
about Linux in particular, like which one is best for you.

..e concludo in latino, tanto per ripetere le solite frasi, e dare un tono "aulico" a questo testo :

De gustibus non disputandum est. ;o)

PS :
Io ho scelto RH.

--