[Pluto-help] Configurare Video Proiettore

Stefano Callegari omnilux.lighting a tiscalinet.it
Sab 6 Apr 2002 00:04:37 CEST

Il 05apr 20:04, Stefano Callegari <omnilux.lighting a tiscalinet.it> scrisse:
> Il 05apr 16:58, Pier Antonio <pacmo a libero.it> scrisse:
> > Debbo effettuare la presentazione di un sito che effettuerò con il mio
> > portatile, il problema sta nel fatto di presentarlo a 100 persone e quindi
> > dovrei noleggiare un video proiettore.
> > Volevo utlizzare Linux e non Windows, ma ....come si configura sotto Linux ?
> > Grazie
> > Pier Antonio
> > PS : Non ho mai usato un video proiettore in vita mia al massimo ho
> > presentato con dei lucidi

Ho trovato questo:

This works for me on my ThinkPad 600 with Neomagic 2160/128XD chip,
RedHat 5.2, and XFree86-3.3.3.1-1:

Power up and boot machine.  don connect external monitor cable yet.
edit /etc/X11/XF86Config

In ection "Device", uncomment these:
    Option     "intern_disp"
    Option     "extern_disp"

Restart the X server to make these take effect.

Now connect VGA video cable to to output on back. It should work
under X.

Note: this doesn affect output on the external monitor when in text
mode (the monitor goes dark and then into its power save mode as if
getting no signal.)

To get text VTs working, flip to one (C-A-F1), then hit Fn-F7 on the
keyboard
to do the hidden bios video mode switching.  (probably hit it again
to get both internal and external video).

Now, flipping between X and text VTs works fine and both
produce video on both LCD and external.

Previous experience suggests that hitting Fn-F7 while in a graphics
(X) VT is a bad idea; somthing gets screwed up.  So don do that.

Può essere una base di partenza. :-)

Ciao
--
Stefano Callegari <omnilux.lighting a tiscali.it>
Omnilux Srl